[ltp] ibm-acpi-0.10

Bob Alexander linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:48:35 +0100

Borislav Deianov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's been a couple of months and ibm-acpi was getting stale.
> Especially with module parameters not working in 2.6.10, it was really
> starting to stink up was the house... :-). So there you go, an update:

Thank you so much Boris. You are a great guy !!!

I tried thanking to your sourceforge email but spamcop or something like
that does not like my email/ip :(((

I also wanted to tell you that with 0.8 the "dim LCD brightness" on my
T40 2373-92G (Italian language group of 92U) only produces a
corresponding OSD change but the actual brightness is not changed :(

Take care,
Bob