[ltp] Any hope for Radeon M6 LY?

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:41:40 +0100

On Monday 17 of January 2005 15:05, Alex Deucher wrote:
> no.  There is a copy of mesa inported into Xorg head, but it's pretty
> old (it's usually only periodically synced for releases).  For the
> latest and greatest 3d drivers you'll need mesa cvs.  In the future,
> xorg will probably ship separate from mesa.

Then, I should grab a copy of CVS Mesa and compile it for
linux-dri-x86 target? Will that work with X instantly or do
I have to move the downloaded CVS tree into X directory and
re-compile?

=2D-=20
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"W co mot=B3och bez dowod=F3w uwierzy=B3, jak=BFe by=B6my mogli to dowodami=
 obali=E6 ?!
(F. Nietzsche)"