[ltp] OT FS: 10L1333 400MHz PII MMC-2

Chris Schumann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:05:35 -0600

I have an Intel laptop CPU module for sale. This seems like a group of
do-it-yourselfers. This one is Intel part PMG40002001AA. Intel specs it out
here (big file):
http://www.intel.com/design/mobile/specupdt/24388747.pdf

PM = Processor Module
G = Pentium II with cache, MMC-2
400 = 400MHz
02 = 256K cache
001 = First design revision
AA = First processor revision

66MHz front side bus.

This MMC-2 processor module can be used to upgrade some 600E's and I'm sure
some other models to 400MHz. Upgrading from a PII or Celeron with no cache
even at the same speed will make a big difference.

This particular one has no IBM tag, but it is equivalent to IBM part number
10L1333. IBM lists it here:
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=psg1LWIK-3ZVLSQ.

I offer a non-DOA guarantee.

eBay has only a few closed auctions of this device, ranging from $11.50 to
$39 plus shipping. I'm accepting offers, but will take the first to offer
$10 plus actual shipping. I accept PayPal, eBay ID whizkid and am a
long-time ThinkPad mailing list member (and not-as-long-time Linux ThinkPad
ML member).

Send questions if you've got 'em.

Take care,
Chris Schumann