[ltp] fedora core 3 2.6.10 kernel update issues

Xavier Gonzalez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:57:13 -0500

Regarding my inquiry about the sound card: when I had kernel 2.6.10 in
my computer, it would not play audio files (perhaps it could not play
video either, I did not check). When I try to do sound detection the
test would result in no sound, and a pop-up window would tell me that
the card could not be detected. That is all I have to go by. So, I
pressumed that the problem was detection.  As a matter of fact, I
really do not know. All I know, as I said in the previos letter, is
that rolling back to kernel 2.6.9 the audio files started to work with
the minor glitch that I've described.

--X