[ltp] Any hope for Radeon M6 LY?

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:49:41 +0100

On Tuesday 18 of January 2005 19:53, Alex Deucher wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:50:10 +0100, Tomek Jarzynka <tomeej@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ok,
> > so I built X.org from CVS, then built Mesa. First tried
> > replacing only radeon_dri.so, getting no DRI. Then I tried
> > replacing libGL, libGLU, libGLw and libglut with the ones
> > built with linux-dri-x86, but:
> > http://tomee.kadu.net/glxinfo.txt
> > Any ideas? :|
> what does your X log say?

http://tomee.kadu.net/Xlog.txt

It looks as if the DRI module is initialized...
glxgears reports 480fps now, but glxinfo says DRI is off...

PS. Judging from the log, is HyperZ enabled? If not,
how do I do it? I couldn't find it anywhere on Google.
--
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"Excuse me for butting in, but I'm interrupt-driven..."