[ltp] 2.6.7 kernel config for suspend/resume that works on a22p.

Dan Sawyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:01:05 -0800

This sort of works on a 600e.

It will suspend with a 'apm -s' command or on battery and a cover close.

It requires a double, or second open cover event to resume.

If there is a better config please let me know.

Dan

#
# APM (Advanced Power Management) BIOS Support
#
CONFIG_APM=m
# CONFIG_APM_IGNORE_USER_SUSPEND is not set
CONFIG_APM_DO_ENABLE=y
CONFIG_APM_CPU_IDLE=y
# CONFIG_APM_DISPLAY_BLANK is not set
CONFIG_APM_RTC_IS_GMT=y
CONFIG_APM_ALLOW_INTS=y
# CONFIG_APM_REAL_MODE_POWER_OFF is not set