[ltp] Latest fglrx and xorg-6.8.1

Frank Fiene linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:37:39 +0100

Hi,

i am trying the latest binary driver for my FireGL T2 card in a T42p.

I have no idea how to configure DVI. Everything works fine with the
xorg radeon driver.

I need OpenGL so i think i need the ATI driver.

I've tried:

    Driver                              "fglrx"
    #Option                              "NoDDC"
    Option "no_accel"                   "no"
    Option "no_dri"                     "no"
    Option "mtrr"                       "off"

#i think, this is clone mode
    Option "DesktopSetup"               "0x00000100"

#i've tried also "TMDS, LVDS", "TMDS, AUTO", ...
    Option "MonitorLayout"              "AUTO, CRT"

    Option "IgnoreEDID"                 "off"
    Option "HSync2"                     "unspecified"
    Option "VRefresh2"                  "unspecified"
    Option "ScreenOverlap"              "0"

Any ideas?

Regards, Frank
--
uniorg Solutions GmbH - Märkische Strasse 237 - 44141 Dortmund
ffiene@veka.com - Tel:0231-9497-262