[ltp] Any hope for Radeon M6 LY?

Michał Trzciński linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:56:01 +0100

Dnia środa, 19 stycznia 2005 18:59, Tomek Jarzynka napisał:
TJ> I definitely didn't write that patch, I'm not skilled in low-level
TJ> programming ;) I've also posted about how to enable HyperZ. The part
TJ> about editing /etc/drirc.

I have tryed to configure HyperZ using driconf, but it can't install driconf because of pygtk problem (i have it, but it write: Warning: importing gtk version 2.0 doesn't work.).
Could you paste your .drirc || /etc/drirc file?
After i will set HyperZ, how can i check it is realy working? Is there some note in logs, glxinfo that it's running?

jz