[ltp] LCD/CRT/TVOUT switching on Radeon M6 LY

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:58:20 +0100

On Thursday 20 of January 2005 16:13, Alex Deucher wrote:
> TV-out isn't supported by Xorg at the moment.  There's code available
> in the open source beos radeon driver, but someone needs to port it
> over.  As far as the display goes, you can uses the "MonitorLayout"
> option to disable the port.  something like this should work:
> Option "MonitorLayout" "LVDS, NONE"
> for LCD only, or
> Option "MonitorLayout" "CRT, NONE"
> for CRT only.
> The first item refers to crtc1 and the second to crtc2.

Yes, but this means logging out and restarting the X server.
I can very well pull out the plug or blank the LCD with
radeontool, but this is not what I intend to achieve.

=2D-=20
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"Im lepiej poznaj=EA ludzi, tym bardziej uwielbiam psy.
			-- Markiza de Sevigne "