[ltp] I need some help on ACPI sleep

JP Renaud linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:09:01 +0000

On Thursday 20 January 2005 10:06, JP Renaud wrote:
> Also, for Suspend to disk, the only problem is my USB mouse. I use swsusp2
> and could unload/load modules or stop/start services but I am not sure what
> the best option is. I use hotplug and the mouse is managed by this. If I
> restart hotplug, it does activate the mouse (probably because the mouse is
> already plugged in). i have tried to load the usbhid module, no result. The
> only way it works is to unplu and replug the mouse. Any pointer on that one
> would be very appreciated too.

still no luck for suspend to ram but i have now fixed the usb mouse problem
with suspend to disk.  here is an axtract of the hibernate.conf for swsusp2
(on gentoo):

---->>
 UnloadAllModules yes
#UnloadBlacklistedModules yes
LoadModules auto
# LoadModulesFromFile /etc/modules
### modules-gentoo
 GentooModulesAutoload yes
<<----

hotplug resumes well and does not need to be stopped and restarted on my
system.

JP

--
JP Renaud