[ltp] IBM T42 DRI Suspend Problem

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:32:47 +0100

--Signature_Sat__22_Jan_2005_15_32_47_+0100_tS_eQt1lpxXFLEey

hi,

the fault I fixed was in the radeon driver included in x.org. But I
know, that there is an issue with the new fglrx driver. Some people say,
you have to use the old one.

You can find a lot of useful information in the gentoo forum. On this
list are not many use who care about dri support as me to. Try
http://forums.gentoo.org, there are a lot use, who need dri with fglrx
:)

Greetz

Konstantin

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 01:53:59 +0100
Emmanuel SCHRODER <emms@free.fr> wrote:

> Hello Konstantin,
>=20
> It's been a while since you wrote this message. Thanks to the new ATI=20
> driver I've been able to install xorg and use the fglrx driver.=20
> Unfortunately I still have an issue in resuming from a suspend when
DRI=20