[ltp] Thinkpad memory

Rich Smrcina linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:29:04 -0600

I remembered a thread about this not too long ago, I should have checked
the archive and sure thing a number of recommendations came out,
including Crucial, OEMPCworld and Newegg.

Thanks.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2005 - Colorado Springs - May 20-24, 2005