[ltp] Thinkpad memory

Ken Firestone linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:47:15 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, Rich Smrcina wrote:

   I remembered a thread about this not too long ago, I should have checked
   the archive and sure thing a number of recommendations came out,
   including Crucial, OEMPCworld and Newegg.

   Thanks.

   Ron Joffe wrote:
   > On Sunday 23 January 2005 09:41, Rich Smrcina wrote:
   >
   >>I want to buy a 1GB memory chip for my T40.  I see a few listings on
   >>eBay from a company called Optival.  Has anyone bought memory from them
   >>before and did it work OK?  Is there anyplace else that I can buy
   >>Thinkpad memory from?
   >>

   > I would highly recommend OEMPCWorld.com. I have a number of thinkpads with
   > memory from them.
CompUSA with a coupon. Works fine.

Ken Firestone, W3CAT     | For every problem there is one solution
kenf@speakeasy.net	 |  which is simple, neat, and wrong.
ken@firestone.net        |   -- H. L. Mencken