[ltp] ndiswrapper and swsusp

Michael Perry linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:54:29 -0800

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:54:21 -0700, Adam Olsen <adamo@mindzion.com> wrote:
> I've decided that swsusp2 doesn't work with ndiswrapper at all, but I've
> been getting some success with the swsusp that comes with the 2.6
> kernel.  However, I can't get my wireless to connect at all after resume
> with swsusp.  Everything looks ok, iwconfig produces sane results - it
> just won't connect.  Any ideas?
>
> Adam
> --

You may need to give ndiswrapper a kick afterwards.  With linuxant,
the drivers seem to be stale and though I can see stuff in iwconfig, I
cannot connect.  Prior to 2.6.10, I could not even suspend with the
card in the slot.  What I do now is launch a small command-line
program which removes the linuxant driver upon a suspend event and
then modprobes it after the system comes back.

--
Michael Perry
meperry@gmail.com