[ltp] 1802: Buy more IBM-branded goods (was: US Government May Not Approve Sale of IBM PC Unit)

Aaron Mulder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:57:33 -0500 (EST)

	FYI, it's not unusual for BIOS upgrades to allow newer wireless
hardware.  But it still only allows IBM-branded newer hardware, as far as
I know.

Aaron