[ltp] Battery Refill.com?

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:44:50 +0100

On Sunday 30 of January 2005 05:37, Crispian Thorne wrote:
> They say they offer a full 1 year guarantee, and that's more than I'm
> gonna get on eBay- but before I go ahead I wondered if any of you had
> any experience with them, good or bad?

Didn't have any experience with them but they seem cheap.

As for the reconditioning itself, it's a very good deal. I've had
my TP600 battery cells replaced for 30 EUR. Replacing cells in a
R31 battery wasn't much more expensive. I wonder what kind of cells
is inside a T40 standard battery -- does anyone know? They are
definitely slimmer for their capacity than the ones I used to replace,
so I wonder whether they have similar replacements at my local
outlet.

--
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"No, no. Windows isn't a virus. Viruses do something. "