[ltp] Bootsplash and radeonfb

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:49:13 +0100

On Sunday 30 of January 2005 07:44, Bob Alexander wrote:

> So as you 1700mW/h drain is not near 5000 maybe you are trying to fix
> something that is already working ? :)

Well, I can live with it, and frankly haven't checked the results
in Windows (has anyone? what's the average difference?), but I
remember my TP600 could sleep for a week...

> In your logs do a grep for
> radeonfb: switching to D2 state...
> if you see this the radeonfb patches are doing what they should and you
> should look somewhere else for problems

Yes, this line is present. Any ideas about where exactly to look for
more clues?

--
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"