[ltp] Battery charge control

Patrick Huber linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:46:33 +0100

Hi

That might be a way to overcome the odd charging behaviour and capacity
reporting... to get the battery fully charged again (See: "[ltp] Battery went
nuts")

I guess it's just a register or two one would have to write to. Anyone got
good contacts inside IBM to find out? Or maybe attaching a debugger/tracer to
the applet might reveal the necessary information... Got no windows on my TP
so... Is anyone willing and capable of doing this?

What TP do you have, Uwe?