[ltp] ipw2100 Firmware and Ubuntu

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:30:03 -0600

Guillermo,

Well well, Ubuntu and not Debian... :|

1. Does the ipw2100-source contain the firmware or do you need to add it
into /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware? Make sure the versions match

dmesg | grep ipw2100
then compare the installed version with the firmware version you are
using... Probably also dmesg will tell you more info...

2. Make sure you have hotplug installed...
3. Probably hotplug with ipw2100 and that version (Probably Sid, is b0rked?)
4. kernel-image-2.6.10?

- Alejandro