[ltp] Thinkpad t22 just turns off

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:05:34 +0100

Hi,

since yesterday my Thinkpad T22 turns itself off for no reason.
I have it running for a time, and suddenly notice it is off. never had it while
working on it (but it only happened since yesterday).

Syslog and auth.log show nothing.

Last time it happened I was sitting next to it working on another computer. I
noticed it had turned off, wanted to turn it on which didn't work: Battery light
was blinking and it didn't turn on for a few seconds. After a few retries it
did. I Immediately checked my battery status but acpi says "Battery loaded 100%"

So no Idea what it could be.

Anybody of you maybe able to help me? Would be really thankful.

Regards,

Julian

Webhosting by http://www.de-punkt.de - Domain, Webmail und Spamschutz in einem