[ltp] Recommended Thinkpad Model? $1500?

David Tansey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:40:13 -0500

I have to recommend the X40 if you like battery life and light weight.

It has treated me very well.

If you don't spend much money on computers then 1500 probably won't cut
it. If you plan on making additions over the months on top of that then
you could still pull it off.

I have the extended battery. I get 7 hours + when I am using it around
and about. ~5 hours when I am using it with higher brightness/with
wireless.

just my .02

-David