[ltp] Recommended Thinkpad Model? $1500?

Dale Amon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:59:39 +0000

--L/Qt9NZ8t00Dhfad

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 03:18:09PM -0500, David Tansey wrote:
> I got the atheros wifi card. it has a pretty good module in linux. i
> haven't worked with the intel one though i understand it has matured
> pretty well now.

Hmmm, I just got the DLINK card with the Atheros chips.
Didn't see a driver specific to the chip set yet. What
did you have to do to get it working? pcmcia does
see that it exists, but I just don't have a driver yet.=20

I'm on a T22 btw. Haven't had much time to research
this yet as I'm in the middle of something else.

--=20
   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"

--L/Qt9NZ8t00Dhfad

--L/Qt9NZ8t00Dhfad--