[ltp] IBM HDAPS Someone interested? (Accelerometer)

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 03 Jul 2005 03:37:06 -0500

>>This is what I think, please correct me if I'm saying something crazy.
>>

>It is definitely all done by the windows kernel driver.

Guys,

    We might have something here. If you are a driver writer, developer
or want to help us, this is when.

PLEASE read the following article, it has the data of a guy that made a
driver in IBM for Linux and he described the driver he made. He cannot
release it, but he explained it and someone can write one. Believe me,
that I would do it, if I would have any knowledge. ;-)
http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/marksmith/tpaps.html

If you have an IBM Thinkpad with HDAPS, this is when you can help us
with a driver.

Thanks,

.Alejandro