[ltp] Carrying Case??

David Tansey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 03 Jul 2005 14:19:58 +0300

Does anyone here have a good suggestion for a carrying case that is
designed either for the X or T series? I have an x40 and am dying for a
carrying case with some room for a book or two and a few files.

I have a tiny little thing that just holds the laptop (and a few 8x11
papers on top of it), but I'd really like something so I don't have to
have my laptop carrying case and a briefcase.

any suggestions for briefcases/carrying cases for the X or T series? Or
models designed for larger series with a suggestion of how to get my X
to fit comfortably in it (like a slip case?)

Thanks!

-David