[ltp] Carrying Case??

John Sullivan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 03 Jul 2005 11:24:36 -0400

David Tansey <djtansey@gmail.com> writes:

> any suggestions for briefcases/carrying cases for the X or T series? Or models
> designed for larger series with a suggestion of how to get my X to fit
> comfortably in it (like a slip case?)

I use the case made by Targus for the X40, but that fits very snugly --- no
room for papers. Though it does have pockets that work to hold all of the
accessories, like headphones, USB sticks, etc.

If I need a larger bag, I put this case inside my Kensington bag, which can be
either a backpack or shoulder bag. It has a padded slot for a laptop, and the
X40 inside the Targus case fits snugly in it.

I think you have to go the case-inside-a-case route, though you could just get
some kind of slip instead of the Targus. Unless you want to get some foam and
fill in the area of a larger case until it fits snug.

I thought the Booq at http://www.booqbags.com/Detail.bok?no=97 also looked like
a good sleeve possibility.

--
-John Sullivan