[ltp] Carrying Case??

John Sullivan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 03 Jul 2005 12:10:57 -0400

David Tansey <djtansey@gmail.com> writes:

> John,
>
> That's the executive sleeve you have? do you have a 4-cell or 8-cell battery? I
> read in one user review that the 8-cell strains the zipper.

Right. I do have the 8-cell. I remember reading that review and deciding to try
it anyway, with the idea that I would return it with the valid complaint of,
"It doesn't actually fit the x40" if the review turned out to be right.

I don't think it strains the zipper. It's tight, but not as bad as the review
makes it sound. I use it every day, and there's no scratching on the battery or
damage to the zipper.

I should probably answer the review on Amazon.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net