[ltp] Carrying Case??

George Yanos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 11:35:39 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005, David Tansey wrote:

> Just a couple of names I got off of an arstechnica forum that i was
> wondering if ppl had feedback about:
>
> Brain Cell (by tom bihn)
I have one of these, stuck in one of his backpacks.  Used it for several
years and it is the nicest of several, with a very old llbean coming in
second.

It carries now a t42 with large screen and, sometimes, extended battery.

The machines live rather hard lives, they commute with me every day,
sometimes on bicycle through Chicago.  The bag has protected them all the
way.

I have a couple of things I'd like to see changed.  They are expensive.
The insert for pens, keys, papers and so on sags under the weight of my
over large collection of keyrings.

> Zero Shock (shinza.com)
> and the booq viper..
>
> wish i could find out if they support the extended battery. right now
> the zero shock is most appealing, even if it is out of stock. if the
> metric measurements are correct, then I will have 2mm of depth to spare
> after my 8-cell battery.
>

> On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 09:52 -0500, Alejandro Bonilla wrote:
>> John Sullivan wrote:
>>
>>> I thought the Booq at http://www.booqbags.com/Detail.bok?no=97 also looked like
>>> a good sleeve possibility.
>>>

>> Wuju! $170 for a bag! That is too expensive. At least for me.
>>
>> But I wonder which Vyper will work with a 15" T42 with the long ass battery.
>>
>>  .Alejandro

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos@uic.edu   *                                                *