[ltp] IBM HDAPS Someone interested? (Accelerometer)

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 03 Jul 2005 12:00:32 -0500

slack _usr wrote:

>>I think it has HDAPS, count on me for any test (as long as it doesn't
>>involve stairs or buildings ;) )
>>

>I'd like to try too :).  So, let's wait.... :), and maybe we can :)

Guys,

    This is done in the hdaps mailing list. Henrik Brix Andersen already
sent some code, but it still needs more work and fix ups. He did a good job.

    Also, some people might be sending some code in within the day. I
suck at web page making so, the communiction is within the mailing list
right now.