[Hdaps-devel] Re: [ltp] IBM HDAPS Someone interested? (Accelerometer)

Jesper Juhl linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:03:53 +0200

On 7/3/05, Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 21:42 +0200, Jesper Juhl wrote:
> > Henrik: Are you planning on doing more work on this?   I ask since it
> > seems we are duplicating effort atm.  I think we should instead pool
> > our resources and work on just one implementation (don't know if
> > you've seen mine, but it's in the lkml archives earlier in this
> > thread).
>=20
> No need to duplicate effort.
>=20
> > What are your plans? Got any suggestions on how we should proceed?
> > Personally I just want to end up with a working driver and I don't
> > care much if we use your work or mine as a starting point.
>=20
> I'd love to be able to work on this driver, but unfortunately it seem
> IBM did not put any accelerometers in the X31, which is what I have
> available for testing.
>=20
Ok, I'll carry this forward then. I see some good bits in your driver
and some good bits in mine. I'll merge the good bits from both and
carry on with that.

Thanks a lot for the work you did so far :-)

--=20
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@gmail.com>
Don't top-post  http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html
Plain text mails only, please      http://www.expita.com/nomime.html