[ltp] [OT] thinkpad resistant for inline skating?

Christopher Sawtell linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:17:00 +1200

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 04:13, slack _usr wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Sorry for offtopic, I hope moderators won't be very angry (I don't
> know other so big thinkpad community). I have one simple/stupid
> question - is thinkpad able to  hold out inline skating? Sorry for
> such expression, it's hard to say :/  For example, latpop is in a back
> pack, and skating is not extreme - just for pleasure.
I would not do that, not because of any risk to the computer, ThinkPads are
built to withstand serious mechanical abuse, but because of the risk of
damage to your back. Back injuries can be seriously debilitating.

--
C. S.