[ltp] OT. After effects of thunderstorm.

Christopher Sawtell linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:29:14 +1200

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:21, Bert Haskins wrote:
> Can't you just get a cardbuss ethernet card?
> Set it up as eth1 and bypass the chip.
Yes, I could do that. I was hoping for a repair rather than a work-around, but
what you suggest is becoming more attractive by the minute.

I'm still interested in a source for the I/O chips or a system board for
parts.