AW: Re: Re: [ltp] T41 Atheros SuSE 9.3 Not working ?

Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:21:52 +0100 (BST)

--8323328-243869671-1120760512=:7011

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Lorenco G Trichardt wrote:

> > To the original poster: when you saw "latest" madwifi, it's
> > understood that with the madwifi project this always means from CVS,
> >  right?  The "latest" released tarball is usually ancient.
>
> I think that I got the tarball and not the CVS code... I subsequently
> also installed the latest Ubuntu Release and it seems to have the same
> problem.

Does Ubuntu use the latest CVS?  Again, I'd suggest you try that.

http://madwifi.sourceforge.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=getting_madwifi

Honey
--8323328-243869671-1120760512=:7011--