[ltp] Losing key codes in high load (keyboard stuck)

Tomas Borland Valenta linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:51:17 +0200

Hello,

could anyone help me with my problem? I have ThinkPad R40 2681 HSG running
Debian unstable, kernel 2.6.11 with acpi, Xfree86 4.3.0. When CPU load
gets high (games, video compresion etc.) I encounter problems when typing
- missing letter (lost key down code) or repeating letter / holding meta
keys (lost key up code). Don't know how to fix it. Very annoying for
typing.

== dmesg ==
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0xe0 on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: Use 'setkeycodes e060 <keycode>' to make it known.
====

Does not happen in low load (aprox. <50%), does not happed in Windows
(even in high load), does not seem to happen on console. Have no luck in
googling yet :-/

Thanks.

--
Tomas Borland Valenta