[ltp] Re: Carrying Case?? (I like this one...)

Michelle Klein-Hass linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:58:31 -0700

Here's one I swear by:

http://www.me-now.com/kenasblac1.html

Getting hard to find these puppies, alas. It was designed for the clamshell
iBook (and is now currently housing one) but suits a ThinkPad just fine too.
I've always thought it looked like Star Fleet General Issue so during the
past two Comic Cons I have gotten Star Trek related patches from the vendors
and it now really does look like something a Redshirt on Star Trek would
carry his gear in.

The Kensington logo is kind of noticeable on the bag, so covering it with a
patch would be a wise move considering that lappie thieves will see it and
put 2 and 2 together.

The Lenovo bag is cool looking and all but it's kind of overpriced. :P

Michelle
--
Michelle Klein-Hass
Box 2273, Van Nuys, CA 91404-2273