[ltp] Re: Carrying Case??

Fionn Behrens linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:51:44 +0200

On So, 2005-07-03 at 14:19 +0300, David Tansey wrote:

> Does anyone here have a good suggestion for a carrying case

I can say that the IBM Thinkpad Backpack is really nice to have. I was
lucky - I could convince my dealer to trade one for the silly WinXP
license on my T42p for which I had no use anyway. It has a large
compartment which fits even the 15" models with bigass battery and a
small one for X-series-sized units. It comes with lot of compartments
and zippers and the laptop compartment can be shut with a lock (not
included).
In addition it features the brightest mini-LED-light I have EVER seen.
(of the dont-give-this-to-kids type)

br, Fionn

--
"There ought to be limits to freedom!"
  *** US presidential candidate Gov. George W. Bush, press
      conference at the Texas State House, May 21, 1999