[ltp] poll: how is your battery? (9-cell-battery lost about 25% capacity in 10 months)

Kelvin KAN linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:52:18 +0800

My T42, bought 2005/1, now 30 charging cycles:

design capacity:         47520 mWh
last full capacity:      45000 mWh

i.e. loss of more than 5% in 7 months, even when I have been always
taking out the battery in office/home environments.

Yes, compared with my previous TP600E, I think T42 is much worse.

-
kelvin.