[ltp] IBM HDAPS Someone interested? (Userspace accelerometer viewer)

Paul RIVIER linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:31:52 +0200

When I recieved my laptop last week, I had windows preinstalled on and
before reinstalling a proper free system, I wanted to have a look to
that feature, so I lauched the ibm HDAPS monitor. But to my mind
precision is not really good, and when you roll your laptop twice or
more the monitor forget its initial position and movements are only
relative (may be a software issue, I don't know). But i love your idea ;)

Paul