[ltp] T42p and open source hardware accelerated OpenGL = SUCCESS

Frank Fiene linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:50:28 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2005 22:16 schrieb Dax Kelson:
> I have my T42p running Fedora Core v4.
>
> I've been lurking on the dri-devel mailing list and following with
> interest development of the hardware accelerated OpenGL r300 driver.
> Recent reports having been saying that it has been working well
> without lockups on Radeon 9600 hardware.

That's great!

Could you please mail some links, where you've downloaded these files or
design a web site with all your experiences? But if you've the links, i
can do the web page.

Frank
--
uniorg Solutions GmbH - Märkische Strasse 237 - 44141 Dortmund
ffiene@veka.com - Tel:0231-9497-262