[ltp] Quid of Gnome configure-thinkpad

olivier.paquien linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:43:43 +0200

Hey,

if /dev/thinkpad isn't found try something like "modprobe thinkpad" it
may help. If thinkpad module is not found by modprobe you might need to
re-compile your kernel.
I can't use it on my gentoo, when I try to suspend or hibernate I got
configure-thinkpad has been tested with old Thinkpad ( mine is a T42 and =

I still cannot suspend or hibernate :( ).

bye

olivier
> Also can't use it in ubuntu it seems. /dev/thinkpad isn't found. I
> know there are solutions posted online, but I try not to mess with
> things like udev by hand. I hope breezy has a fix.
>
> On 7/13/05, Nicolas Dufresne <Nicolas.Dufresne@usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> >  Hi,
> >
> >  I tested thinkpad-configure (gui for tpctl) on my laptop, but it
seems to
> > need APM to work properly.  Any changes I do won't give any results. =

If any