[ltp] Alien Forces? Electro-Magnetic fields? My Thinkpad T42 is possessed.

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:40:44 -0500

James Knott wrote:

>Alejandro Bonilla wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>	Yes, believe it or not. This is my problem: T42
>>I took my baby lappy to the beach this weekend and this is what happens.
>>The PC would hard lock once in Linux, would BSOD in Windows and then not
>>start again. At all.
>>I have unplugged the PC, used another battery, unplugged everything and
>>pressed the power button. bla bla... Wont' work.
>>

>Perhaps your computer has been possessed by an evil daemon.  ;-)

This is strange.

I removed the secondary memory module, and everything works fine now. If
I put it back, it won't work.
But this has always, always worked. I wonder what da hell is happening
here...

.Alejandro