Re[2]: [ltp] Problem : FC4 / thinkpad went to sleep during shutdown

Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:26:08 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Oleg Sverdlov wrote:

> honey, Carlos, thanks for advice. What should I do once I've got into single mode?

It's so hard to say from a distance with such a hard-to-specify
problem, Oleg.  At least inspect /var/log/messages and /var/log/Xorg*
- try and track back to the last time you tried a failed full boot
from timestamps.  If the problem is that X isn't starting after the
initial bootup, then the Xorg logs will tell you why.

You may want to join the #fedora irc channel on irc.freenode.net if
this doesn't help, with a full and exact description of the problem.
They can be friendly given a full description and if you listen hard
and follow advice.

Honey