[ltp] message as attachment

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:23:30 +1200

--nextPart3557918.znVpdShQmz

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:41, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
>  	(minor rant, in the future, please do not send the body of
> your message as an attachment, put it in the _body_ of the message
> instead. Perhaps your MUA is misconfigured, it makes it very difficult
> to reply).

I use Kmail, and I sign my messages with my certificate.

This is the first I've heard that my message arrived in some odd way.  Othe=
rs=20
I write to quote my message in their reply without mentioning anything=20
unusual, and some of them are almost completely computer illiterate, so I=20
suspect it appears in a pretty straightforward way for them.

So I'm at a loss.  If you can describe more what you received, or if you kn=
ow=20
from what I described above that I'm using what might be happening and can=
=20
suggest something, I'd be happy to know what is occurring, and learn what I=
=20
can do to make it work better.

Cheers,
Bret