[ltp] Fwd: Tool for under- and over-clocking radeon cards

Carlos Maldonado linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:49:32 -0400

gkrellm 2.2.6 (stock, no plugins) and higher has support for GPU temperature

you need to have ibm-acpi 0.11 installed (kernel module)

if you load them with the experimental=1 option you can change the fan
speed with that, pretty nifty

regards

Carlos