[ltp] fglrx on T43 2668-74G

Marcel Selhorst linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:06:04 +0200

Hi Josh,

> I've noticed the same problem, though gentoo currently only applies 2 of the 3
> patches that were posted last night.

I have recognized the same, but even if I build the module manually by applying the
three patches by myself, xorg crashes without any error. Seems to be more...

> I've switched back to 2.6.11 for now in
> the hopes that the gentoo team will resolve it internally

I'd like to do the same, but I need the 2.6.12/13-kernel since I have to use the
TPM inside my thinkpad (and adapting the tpm-driver to 2.6.11 is unstable because of
curios sysfs-behaviour which leads me into a dilemma now) ;-)

Thanks!

Marcel Selhorst