[ltp] trackpoint no longer working

Frank Dekervel|Smartlounge| linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:24:10 +0200

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 17:11, Stephen Evanchik wrote:
> Ok, Linux 2.6.12 has a problem with how the Synaptics pass thru port
> is being setup. A fix has been accepted so the TrackPoint patch
> will/should work in future kernels.
>
> I'll make a unified TrackPoint patch against 2.6.12 later today.

... which solved the problem for me!
thanks a lot ! my trackpoint works again ...

frank

p.s. i cannot set the speed anymore, when i echo 120 > speed in /sys, it gives
no error, but when i 'cat speed', it is always 97. is that normal ? (i don't
care too much, as the default speed is acceptable for me)

--
Frank Dekervel