[ltp] HDAPS ebuild

Joshua Megerman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:08:13 -0400

--Boundary-00=_d3s4C/s6hQL4EA0

I just put together an ebuild for the current version (0.02) of the ibm_hdaps
driver. I'm attaching it for anyone and everyone to use.  I don't think it's
worth submitting to gentoo yet, since the driver is still very young.  I
would suggest that anyone using it put it in a portage overlay dir so it
doesn't get deleted the next time you sync :)

Josh
--
Joshua Megerman
SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division

--Boundary-00=_d3s4C/s6hQL4EA0

# Copyright 1999-2005 Joshua Megerman
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

inherit eutils linux-mod

DESCRIPTION="IBM HDAPS driver"
HOMEPAGE="http://hdaps.sf.net"
SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge/hdaps/hdaps-dave-0.02.tar.gz"

LICENSE="GPL-2"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~x86"
IUSE=""

BUILD_TARGETS="all"
MODULE_NAMES="ibm_hdaps(misc:)"

pkg_setup() {
	if kernel_is 2 4; then
		die "${P} does not support kernel 2.4.x"
	fi

	linux-mod_pkg_setup
}

src_unpack() {