[ltp] T42p and open source hardware accelerated OpenGL = SUCCESS

Frank Fiene linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:42:08 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2005 10:06 schrieb David A. Desrosiers:
> > Isn't the r300_driver in the mesa cvs now?
>
> 	Yes, but without a suitably prepared 'drm' directory, it does
> not build. I'm simply following the instructions that worked prior to
> the r300 being merged in.
>
> 	In that case, I would have copied the r300_driver/r300
> directory into the Mesa directory (alongside the r200 driver), and
> also copied r300_driver/drm alongside Mesa, and build as normal.
>
> 	Its a minor change but it still works great.

Hmm, at this moment i have some problems with kernel 2.6.11 from SuSE, i
heard radeon drm cvs doesn't work with it yet. :-(

--
uniorg Solutions GmbH - Märkische Strasse 237 - 44141 Dortmund
ffiene@veka.com - Tel:0231-9497-262