[ltp] [SOLVED] R50e - problems with external monitor

Boris Gorelik linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:27:43 +0300

OK, I've upgraded to Mandriva2006 beta, and now everything is working well.
(except for some beta bugs, but hey, it's a beta)

--
Boris Gorelik
Wednesday, 27 July 2005, 20 Tamuz 5765