[ltp] T42 and Debian Sarge

Marcus Hagn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:56:35 +0200

I would recommend to install Ubuntu Linux. I had very good experience
installing it on my X40, so I do not about the details for the T42.
But for me almost everything worked out of the box. Only very view
minor tweaks were needed to get an optimal cofigured device.
And since I am also coming from the Debian world, there is the
additional advantage, that this is basically a Debian system, where I
know my ways around.

Regards
Marcus