[ltp] T30, BlueTooth and Headset

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:15:35 -0400 (EDT)

> Thanks for information I got! :) I will see in one, two weeks when I
> have my ordered headset in hands.

	After about 5 minutes of playing, I managed to get my Motorola
HS820 working with my T42p without much trouble. I can now listen to
podcasts, mp3s. movies or whatever (in mono of course) from my laptop,
and now I can use it through Skype as well. mplayer, xine and all the
other tools I'm used to using for audio "Just Work(tm)", as long as I
make sure the modules are loaded and the apps are talking to
/dev/dsp1.

	I highly recommend the HS820.. its got amazing battery life
and standby time for its microscopic size and weight.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com
http://gnu-designs.com